Thursday, July 18, 2013

Welcome!

Hey y'all!! I'm Stephanie and I'm so excited for to share with you my journey to say I DO! to the most wonderful man I've ever known! It has been a heck of a ride and it's not even close to being over yet! We are planning a rustic/chic/elegant/casual/good-time Charlie/love-filled September affair at a BARN! I live in the city, but I want nothing more than to be wed in the great outdoors.

I LOVE everything about Minneapolis and am a die-hard Minnesotan for life, but I think a part of me was meant to be a Southern gal. This means that together my darling fiancé Jon and I are planning on throwing a full-blown Southern wedding mixed with our Minnesota heritage. Think burlap, lace, mason jars, bbq on a farm overlooking one of our 10,000 lakes!

Who are we you ask? By day Jon is a Business Manager for a property near the University of Minnesota campus and I assure all things quality for a company that manufactures effervescent dietary supplements. By night we are runners, gym rats, fit foodies, watchers of Duck Dynasty and the Voice, and loving pet parents. Bella is our 4-year-old black lab mix and Lindsey Lohan is my 5-year-old cat.

Jon is my better half. He completes me in every way, filling in every hole and gap I have. When I'm bouncing off the walls and running in every which way with no sense of direction, he pulls me back to reality and grounds me. We finish each other's sentences, I know his thoughts, and love his flaws. He brings out the best of me, and I to him. He truly is, the mac to my cheese.

Photo courtesy of Melissa Oholendt Photography

With just over TWO months till the big day, we have a lot to cover from the day he asked for my hand to my last post as a Ms.!

Jump on the bandwagon y'all, it's going to be a crazy ride!

Love love love,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment